my hobbies

I love to sing because when i sing i feel better and i also think that my voice is nice if i dont scream while singing , i dont know what other people thinks when i sing . I sing everywhere especially inside the car i sing when im bymyself i like to sing when theres my friends but mostly i sing when im alone or with my brother. Besides singing i also like to play sports , when i am 12 years old i liked tennis so much because ive played tennis since 4 years old my dad taught me . I really adore my dad because he won the junior cup all around Indonesia , i wanted to be like him someday or maybe more than that. I also love to play basketball its a really fun sport i do it every Monday at school since yr 7 until yr 9 its just my hobby though i dont dream to be a sports player , i used to dream being a basketball player but i realized that its too hard i made it as my hobby. Cooking i also like to cook , not cook for main course and stuff but i like to bake like baking cookies , cake and other sweets its really fun! thats all about my hobbies .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Everybody needs Somebody!